Point form

Was on way to HQ, already at the busstop.

Bumped into colleague.

Missed two bus, waited for 8 mins till e next one.

Boarded it. Dug for my wallet -- it's NOT THERE!

Colleague went up e bus. Brain was jammed -- continue ride or go back?

Went to her n borrowed 90 cents.

Alighted at e next stop and walked back towards school.

Called colleague to take my wallet. Too shy to go back?

Waited. Got wallet from e other colleague. They went off in a oncoming cab.

Relieved. And walked back to e bus stop while gettin an iced drink midway.

Waited for bus. Finally board and paid for e ride.

GOSH.


P.s: I still headed to HQ cuz I had to collect something else I would be heading for home alrdy.


And it seems tt everytime I wanted to go for chanting there seems to be some obstacle. The biggest one being inside me. :S

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.