Lost my mind..

Oh man.. It's been some time since I update my blog w text. The past week (or weeks) has been a great ordeal for me.

Although I'm still going through it now… …

Monday was e start of sch holidays. And thus began ah tu's habit of sleeping late. It's such a bad thing! I know.. And I need to be more disciplined. Tuesday, went to expo w my colleague. And I skipped work halfway to do tt. We walked in the JL fair, queued for an hour for the C&KS fair. Both of us were playing this coin dozer game while waiting and in the end we left. Like very eng rite? Last stop was e food fair. we walked ard, tasted some samples and I bought bak kua. Then we walked ard wanting to look for snacks to eat. Then, I GASPED. and realised I lost my bag of bak kua!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.