Hello "兔" 2011!

Finally 2011!!


why am i excited for the fact that we are in 2011? jus a very lame reason that its the Rabbit's year of the Chinese Zodiac; because I was born in the year of this zodiac animal two cycles ago..


and so, i leaked my own age ya...



its been some while since i blogged. the last time was 5 months ago!! and since then, many things happened and it certainly added some spices to my life.


i left my job of 3 years(may 2007 - aug 2010) and found a new job 1 month later in an industry that i probably would not expect myself to be in.. <>


call me dumb or pure, but i truted my comrade who told me that this was a great 'offer' not to be missed. and being me, i jus tooked it up..


many 'first time' within that 5 months of mine.. and now that i blogged about it, i dunno where to start!


oh my.. i seriously need to start doing stuffs that i need to do.. have been procrastinating way too much! (like installing printer. :O)


and so, i did a lil revamp of my workspace to make myself a lil happier..

but.. my almost-dying-6-years-old compact computer doesnt allow me to get photos from my iphone.. hmmmm..



mmm..




mmmmm..




ANYWAY, this is MY year and im supposed to set some really awesome resolution! but im still having my plans changed here and there.. and plans being plans, i have not done anything about them yet..


the past 4 months has been a great, great period of training for me.. thou not enough but i have experience quite a ot of stuff that is making me do my personal human revolution.. and now i have seen some of them, i need to change the negative ones and tap on the positive ones.. easier said than done. the most difficult obstacle is getting over myself.. ironic isnt it?


i always thought i was a simple-minded person. but recently i realised im not. if i modulate my way of thinking against most people, i think of too many unseen possibilities.. it was only because i lived each day as it is and didnt make plans for the future thus seeing myself as 'simple minded'.. hard truth it is..


thus in this new year, nono, this upcoming 11 months i must work hard towards the next few years "so as to achieve peace, happiness and prosperity for the nation." Jia You!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.