The show

Heard it was great from anyone tt watched it.

I Wanna Watch It too!!!

I think I will also cry.. Looking at my beloved cast putting their best. I wan to see it too! Where they put it their all with great seriousness.


But jus two weekend has truly worn me out. I know, I'm useless cuz I didn't do anything much. It's jus tt we went home very late then had to report very early e next day too.. And 75% of e journey to-and-fro was by cab..



But this involvement has made me feel the warmth of my comrades and the soka spirit again! even though there are 'lousy' people to work with, i m glad my 'ah tao' is people i can follow. because im still such a young sprout. i muz work harder and become even more capable! neglecting my yongsha and cultural group side but till i can manage all.. pls give me some time.
after all these(and it was a friend who enlightened me), I can feel my good fortune comin!! I gotten a 1-1 exchange for my phone.. Maybe I shldnt be so sad over e masking.. "Goodbye my love.. Wo de Gmask.. Zai Jian.. "


And this week happens to be e school holiday. So somehow I can slack a lil.. But still lots of work to complete.. I feel stressd. But never will be more than e lethagic I am feeling now.


Even thou I hasn't start on my ---------. Yes you guessed it.


im feelin real tired. both physically and mentally. dont feel very focused too. even though im super anxious but why am i not taking action? ARGH.. pls.. start to have inspiration and do something!!


and i realised. maybe this was what i wanted? im being ignored. hah.. i dont want to think about it.. i want to move on.. move on without my gmask.. XD


i think i love my 1st iphone much more than the 2nd.. maybe im tired.. of cycles..

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.