down on luck..

im down on luck man! not 'down with love' at all.. ggrrr..



why am i being so careless and blur and losing memory of everything and now i dropped my phone?!



first i dropped my nokia phone. then i lost the tickets.. and now i dropped my iphone and the screen jus went blank lor.. all the best man..



i tried all the solutions online and now im left with the last two option:
1. sync with iTunes and hoping that i can RESET the phone.
2. send to SH for a repair/one-to-one exchange.



arh!! not to mention the haze from the bush fire is adding on to my 'fire' too..




argh.. im jus not in the right condition to be able to handle all these right now.. too low a life condition already.. am i not up to standard? is this all i can do? argh.. i am feeling very pekcheck now. go away. dont talk to me.

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.