A new hangout

...place has been found! It was always there but I only discovered it; or only bothered to walk over today because I saw my favourite magazine on the racks..

Took leave to "rush" my portfolio.. "rush" because I don't really feel e rush leh.. I've mixed feeling..

Thinking.. Maybe I like beautiful and creative products.. But making/creating them is another story..

I was never creative. Since young.

So how wouldni be able to be more creative? My brain is more like a piece of wood lor..

I'm afraid I'd look stupid infront of others.. Afraid tt my ideas won't be accepted. Afraid to make changes.. Jus a fraud because things have always been so li2 shuo3 dang1 ran2 for me.

Anw, I thought tt since it's a school, they wouldn't look at me differently because I'm ready to learn! YEAH! precisely cuz I was never experience in such stuffs, jus going ahead wud do some good for me.


OK. I've gone off-topic. So today I went to BBC. which will be my new oftenly-frequent place instead of SLS. and I discovered this shop. It is a shop selling books, mags and stuffs related to art and graphics. Only stayed there for a while and I spent bout $60+. fairly reasonable as the original price of the mags r a few bucks higher and I also bought a book that I saw online..

New purchase, new start. Let's go!!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.