wisdom and courage

lemme blog a quick post before heading to my manga. :P



today was the day or probably friday WAS the day where i finally took some action for a dream that i wanted to realise long ago.. and i was glad i had hor hor to accompany me. even thou she was almost 2 hours late. tch!


the first stop was quite disappointing and energy draining. at first i wanted to walk around then i realised some levels of the building was locked and we can only visit if we join the guided tour. didnt manage to see anything much nor get any useful information. gotta go thru the pamphlets again.


the second stop was somewhat more reassuring.. the environment was nice. but at the same time it gave me tremendous stress because i wasnt sure if i could cope. anyway, i didnt want to waste the efforts of my friend who came to accompany me so i summon all the courage and went to check out the details and even did the application! (cuz its free) and oh, its such a coincidence that i saw my senior there. she prob forgot my name but i still rem hers and what instrument she play. hahaha..


so it was something unexpected or shld i say i didnt put in effort to think about it. and now i have two impt dates for me to take action till then: 21 Jan and 19 March.


im really nervous and unsure.. but i've thought that nothing will happen if i act so cowardly always. i'll just do my best. if it is what im supposed to, definitely i'll be able to see things coming and happening.


and because i wanted to take action more than sitting there and think like what i've been doing for the past years, i started reading the NHR.. vol 14 chpt 1 titled 'Wisdom and Courage'. chose this because this are the two qualities i need to polish urgently. and in it sensei wrote about the student protest and mostly on student division. of course the content is not only relevant to students. so i wanted to summon my wisdom and courage too. to fight my best no matter what and im trying hard not to doubt my own innate potential. so my friends, just put in your best and you might see wonderful and painful things as well which will create a strong innate self. ok im tired so cant be bothered to write my sentences properly.


Wisdom and Courage. Gambatte!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.