need vs want

in this time of the day, most of the things tt human purchase with money are not jus 'needs' already.. this is what me and ss talked abt on sunday.. isnt it true? esp for the lion city, alot of us may be writing down in our shoppin list the stuffs that we 'want' to get instead of 'need' to get. like apparels: more and more clothes to stuff in the already-suffocating waredrobe; electronics: upgrade and upgrade to a the latest one tt comes to the market; even basic needs like food and drink, pple will choose to go to the air-con foodcourt compared to coffeeshops, or the restaurants compared to a normal cafe.


me too.. always buying and buying.. then the stuffs will stack and stack and stack.. then eventually throw and throw and throw.. jus after i changed job, i made myself spend more and more.. buyin more and more so that i can have more change each day/week.. like alot of accessories, alot of bags, alot of shoes.. then one by one my bag tore la, my shoe broke la, my accessories rust la, then i'll buy and buy again.. tts where i contribute to the economy.. XD


i wonder this yr with the economic crisis, will i learnt to be more obedient and have jus a lil more savings in my piggy bank?(my 'piggy bank' is in the shape of a snail btw.. XD) then end of '09 i can make more contributions than jus 7 x 6 bottles of yakult le.. and of cuz, praying hard of my pay raise so tt i can be able to achieve all these la.. ahahahaha..


actually after saying so much.. the main point is i bought 2 new pair of heels recently and being 'hiao', i wore them to work and there was the zip on the back of the heels which rub again my leg so much then the front part also caused my leg to have 4 blistersss!!! itai~~ and i really feel stupid all over again lor.. spend and cause harm to urself.. its dumb.


so, i shld be wiser and not buy on impulse!!! haha.. but which lady can resist pretty shoes? of cuz they've to be comfortable.. and for me, maybe i didnt bite the shoe before my opening ceremony la.. RAWR~~ perhaps i was a hare runnin in the wild and fated not to wear shoes.. boohoohoo..


and leg pain nvm.. i still run to bishan thinkin tt there was mtg but in the end there wasnt!! i actually wrote the wrong date~~ sigh.. even thou i bought a pair of pants while they were on sale.. but still not worth it for the pain, the numerous plasterssss and the horrifying experience of not being able to find the lift or anyone who i can contact at tt point in time. seems deja vu desu neh.. anw, i saw my senior at the interchange.. surprised tt he recognise me too.. lolx..

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.