2009!

its 2009 already!! its crazy cuz it seems as if i was jus in the midst of 2008 and now we're already in 2009 and running~ gosh.

well, review of the year.. i hasnt done much of things because i feel that im still tryin to climb out of a super deep pit that i fell in years ago due to some reasons.. what happened in the early 09 i already cant rem.. ARGH. anw, so this year was quite significant to a certain extent.. to me, i had my first performance with the bassoon that i started late last yr.. then i chanted my first 5 hours dmk and fought my best for my dear friends' illness.. then i helped to prepare for kosen-rufu day and SGi exchange which i was required to do simple designing.. then i did my 'live' translation for the first time in one of the '1st' dmk.. then i was appointed chapter leader and transferred out of the district which i belonged for the last 20 years on may 3rd.. then i turned 21.. then i flew on a plane for the first time in my life! drank outside with my friends for the first time.. then i performed with two instruments, reading two clefs for the first time..

so many first times.. so many memories and of cuz setbacks.. and this year is also my sickly year.. SIGHS. well.. i know that i didnt strive hard enough.. and there are still many things that is "pending".. i see something that was about to be achieved but due to me "droppin-off", all became blank again.. though i didnt tell u bout this before and i think it doesnt matter even if i do.. but i will work very hard and be more consistent in my daily prayers to ensure that i slowly advance towards the goals that i want to achieve..

as a chapter leader, i really feel quite useless.. hasnt written down my resolutions exactly yet so i will do them soon.. to all of you who has been reading my blog, gambatte in all your endeavours and all the best! jinsi shared with me these key points that she learnt from a senior ldr after her japan trip. Things to bear in mind in order to have our prayers answered:
1. Ikeda sensei
2. Gohonzon - NMHRGK
3. Kosen-rufu

well, i did but maybe its in the wrong way.. whichever.. i have to be more hardworking and really put in my utmost before it is too late.. banzai~ Year of Youth and Victory!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.