super long weekends..

oh.. so tml is monday~~ and it is my leave again!! *claps* its a super long weekend for me : fri,sat,sun,mon.. so long till i think my brain has rusted.. XD

had done up a to-do list mentally but i guess i only accomplished one out of it.. sighs.. hotmail is not listening to me.. and there are so many distractions at home.. i've my nephews coming along, the internet which contains all my animes, games, and my bed, my mom, tv, food, endless..

therefore.. i somehow managed to spend quite a meaningful sunday all day out.. Ahahahahaha.. but both my lao gongs are not really listening to me today.. one is sounding quite ok but doesnt want to work tgt w the new reeds.. the other one gives me so much trouble by sounding airy and also not willing to reach the low notes.. ARGH. dun slack ar~!

and so, i truly felt the capabilities and memories of what i've learnt is slowly slipping.. as if i hasnt read all those wadever-wadever before.. music theories as well.. i really dun rem most of it.. back to square 1 and sec 1 i guess.. :S and u see my repeating what i say over and over again.. over and over~~ and i jus need to increase the use of my RAM and ROM la.. so that i can really do much more with so much time right now.. (actually i dun have much time also.)

i guess somehow my NY resolutions is 50% there alrdy.. jus had to be more determined.. to be determined in everything is very tiring.. and to me, i guess determined might jus turn out to be wilful or stubbon ba..xmas is coming, so in CNY.. not lookin forward since it'd be more of a hibernating session for me.. rabbit hibernating in progress.. XD but any invitation is welcome!! :D


may the 26th come quickly! *claps*


cuz i dun not know how to give the correct encouragement to the correct situation.. perhaps what i think is much more shallow ba.. and really, my life has so far been so nice to me that i did not set a higher expectation for myself.. thus everything jus came and went without me really expanding my life.. but as long as we continue to cherish the dream we have, we will definitely be able to move, step by step, towards it. =) Gambarimasu neh!

and to share this guidance: "When you devote yourself to achieving your goal, you will not be bothered by shallow criticism. Nothing important can be accomplished if you allow yourself to be swayed by some trifling matter, always looking over your shoulder and wondering what others are saying or thinking. The key to achievement is to move forward along your (chosen) path with firm determination. "

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.