usagi is tired..

here i am. ta-dah!!

been in quite a bad state recently.. tired, lazy, wasted so much time..

maybe i watched too much of Sailor Moon.. yay!! i finally finished all 200 eps plus 5 eps of special. (yup, i did fast forward. esp during the transformation and all the repeated stuff)

and these 2-3 weeks were really works of my innate demon.. i was often late for work, first time took a cab to work, then today reached my workplace 1 hr later, then whole day watch sailormoon and do abit of work once in awhile. much more..

and my finances not doin so well also.. but considering the fact that i spent so much this month, it was still quite an achievement for me.. (hehheh)the worst purchase was a reed that i bought for $35 and then later declared to be unusable only after 1 try. the best buy? cant think of anything now.

hai.. so many things that i keep pushing back from doing and completing it.. i am jus so easily convinced by the devil sitting on my shoulders.. no wonder the angel left me. =( sorewa, i am really lookin forward to payday. XD

dakara, i really need to stand firm again asap.. should not let myself 'cheng lun xia qu' le.. i need to breakthru!!


.
.
.


and

.
.
.

i cant rem what i wanna type so i shall cont again..

ja na! oyasumi nasai~

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.