我要代替月亮惩罚你!

muahahahahhahaa.. does that sounds familiar to anyone of u? i m watching sailormoon online..

woohoo.. it is so interesting.. there is 200 episodes for the anime alone.. and im stucked at 60+ cuz the computer jus hangs..


but watching it makes me feel so nostalgic.. nov is the month of nostalgic month.. XD (under the influence of FR eh?) and i enjoyed the show so much tt its getting abit zhrm alrdy.. anw, this show is meaningful lorrrrrrrr.. and it reminds me of a few things.. where is my tuxedo mask??


was so tired throughout the weekends.. sat finally managed to bring a ywd down.. but it mus be due to her own seeking spirit. well, hope to contribute to the growth of her faith as well. i mus grow myself.. was supposed to meet my seniors for a concert in the evenin.. and i overslept!! arranged to meet at 6pm but i woke up at 615.. best lor.. well, we still managed to catch the concert which was very good! the guy could play the instrument so well.. i am envious ya.?


sunday was practice.. liansyu neh. again, i arranged to meet ml and ss for MG but i woke up late.. due to programming error, my alarm didnt ring and i woke up by instinct that i was late.. indeed i was.. reached scc only at 830.. XDXDXD gomeneh..
practice was good for me cuz i did long warm up and practised my rhythm counting and abit of running notes.. somehow, i feel i am playing the instrument wrongly.. was supposed to bring my instrument for repair but i was quite hesitant about it. coward me. and i am so forgetful lor.. ARGH.. i had freebies to collect but i forgot about it until the sms came when the train i boarded alrdy reached jurong.. lucky its only 3 stops so i still managed to U-turn.. :S:S:S if not i think i really create bad reputation for myself le..
then carried a 'huge and bulky bag' which looked like the suspicious article and off i went to sengkang for my colleagues's baby's first month.. the baby was KAWAII neh!! so young and soft.. her name was hazel.. hope she also grow up to be a cute girl like other hazel girl girl that i know..

well, it has been some days since i talked to him.. sighs.. jus disappeared leh.. at least let me know how u're doin mah.. RAWR. its jus one-sided.. (plays violin)

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.