internet is back at home!

yay.. my internet is finally back.. after several weeks.. almost wanted to terminate this service for another company's one. to cut the green for the red. but i didnt anyway..


beginning to love sundays.. went to bugis to collect my 10-day supply of free sample and purchased a router from SLS.. XDXDXD


maybe i shld also take a break from prac.. :P my instrument seems to be falling out.. *gasp* doushiyo, doushiyo?!?!?!
i certainly need to get it repaired before the concert.. since i've been dragging for so long.. and also get new reeds. :S im so broke. . . again.


RAWR.. my AM came over the other.. few days before, i was asking myself where shld i head towards? abit lost.. because on one hand, i dun wanna stay in this same place for too long, on 'two' hand, it is so comfortable for me to stay.. too comfortable alrdy.. i wan to pursue further education.. but there is almost zero confidence in both my results and my capabilities(seeing that i need to submit a portfolio which i've lost it twice) i'm doin so-not-my-intended-field-related-kind-of-work now.. and i've also been lazy and busy la.. need to upgrade and purchase some virus-buster software on my computer asap as well.. there are jus too many pop-ups..


minor problems i have.. but chapter side there's more.. as soon as after the study meeting where i've decided to fight on no matter what, the sanshoshima attack me.. i can imagine the conversaion below:
ahtu says to sanshoshima :"eh, am i really so easy to attack?"
sanshoshima:"of cuz la! u're jus such an easy-to-manipulate person! hiak hiak hiak"
ahtu:"hmpf! i'll prove you wrong! i'll not be defeated by you!"

and so, though i was feelin abit tired and worn out, i wasnt defeated! *claps*

the times ahead will be hard.. really hard besides the huge economic crisis tts coming.. but no matter what, i must win! step-by-step i will fight.. one-by-one i'll encourage.. word-by-word i'll chant.. YAY!


^^V

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.