my lonely blog

have not been updating for awhile.. and i think if my blog can sing, the lyrics wud be "lonely~~ im so lonely~~.. " sorry. Jus for laughs ya?

and so.. after dragging for so long abt what i wanna write, i also dun rem what i wanna write.. XD so some random things lor..

today was a busy day.. cuz i had to finish about 1 month worth of work all within today and tml.. thanks to my do-all-the-things-last-min-and-enjoyed-first kind of attitude.. argh.. hou hui mo ji le.. :( and so my heads wanted some changes which was almost impossible for me..

hmmm.. oh ya.. now its november alrdy lor.. and due to my fren's invitation, we're sharing presents tgt for her.. and it makes me think of my bird-day.. so sad neh..

actually i didnt really have a celebration.. and being a impt milestone in my life, i didnt receive any key from my parents, no presents from my sisters, no surprises, only small celebration.. when i was thinkin abt it, actually it quite sad.. but now come to think of it, actually i shld feel grateful to my frens who went out w me, treat me a meal or even paid of my purchase. so i shldnt be so 'xiao xin yan' alrdy rite? actually wads more impt is what i have done for others.. which i think has not lor.. so.. shut up and drive~~~~~ XDXDXD

anw, xmas decorations and sale started so early.. like at the start of november.. and to me, xmas is jus another reason to hang out w friends, go shopping which all these really hinders me from doin homevisits and such..

a fren of mine is being attacked by sanshoshima before her concert this sat.. yet she is fighting against it.. i am jus a person who tries to siam at everything and anything.. except doin things tt i like ba.. which is not good!! and i really wan this courage to speak out and know what i want.. because i dunno what i wan.. till now, i am stuck at this job.. because i m so laid back, till now i still do not have my portfolio.. ARGH~~

then today, i thought of something.. maybe ningen wa(humans) choose the person tt they wud wan to be encourage by.. and it happens to me too.. somehow, somethings tt some pple do or say really sort of touches and encouraged me alot.. while some is - sigh - de leh.. XD dunno eh.. but tts where our buddhism comes in ba.. to be able to touch every person.. =))

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.