for women of the 21st century

yoyo.. me back.. 3rd post of the day.. cuz i red so many interesting things today.. haha.. would like to share something with all of you..

"Our young women are the treasure of the Soka Gakkai," SGI President Ikeda says in part two of his Nov. 11 speech. "Second Soka Gakkai president Josei Toda cherished the young women members, and I have encouraged them in the same spirit. I want every one of our young women to become happy.

"As far as matters of love and marriage are concerned, I hope each of you will look calmly and objectively at both yourself and your partner, and seek the advice and opinions of your parents, close friends and trusted seniors in faith. I do not wish for you to make choices in life that will sadden your parents or ultimately hurt you. It is up to you to look out for yourselves. I hope that all of you will value and respect your own lives and act with wisdom."

~ Daisaku Ikeda








SGI President Ikeda (second from left) visits the massive ruins of Roman temples constructed 2,000 years ago in Baalbek, Lebanon, Jan. 23, 1963.

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.