the weekends..

was spent mostly at HQ for the past and future few weeks.. helping out doing the misc work as an admin ic..


but i guess im still not well trained enough.. to be able to answer to my missing casts, be clear of their scenes, costumes, schedules, etc and etc..


but the last 2 days really drained the energy out of me.. not because it was tiring, but because i didnt 'recharge' my battery as often as i recharge my iphone.. ya i got an iphone. nth to be excited about since e one i got is the older version with smaller capacity and bundled w the cheapest plan.. haha.. jus for the fun of it. i hope it can allow me to be more organised, up to date and aware of the latest technology i guess.. i a small step towards the use of apple products! and im jus feel puzzled as to why my sis is upset/angry/unhappy about me getting an iphone. sighs..


my mind is so tired tt im not sure wad i shld type. but i muz really buck up of chanting n reading.. always saying and not doing is so useless of me. 19 more days to the musical.. :S please really chant for the success of this musical and all the cast to realise their mission and be closer to sensei and the organisation..

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.