hanging.. in the air

i feel like im either dangling from somewhere, or alone in a island in the middle of nowhere.
suddenly am feeling so empty, not knowing what work i should do. I should have alot to do.. maybe i should do them later. memory is getting bad, cant remember what i want to say in an instant. i have the 'words stuck in my brain but i cant get it out' feeling.. maybe i've been drifting too much and not bring focus in what im doing..



jus setup an account to edit and create website online. Its a made simple application for people to be able to build a website very quickly. of course the cons is you will have the domain and the blahs inside the supposedly-unique URL. and because of this, i feel the irony of me using it as a multimedia student and artist resorting to this sort of technology to do my own website. i should be able to, having learnt so much. but where is my skills and talent?



i need wisdom, wisdom!! as well as more inspiration and ideas. i think i've gotten too tired now.. feel like taking a good rest... but in fact im not so drained or working as hard as some people out there so it just means that i've reached my capacity.. argh..


perhaps im typing too much in my own perspective.. no content so self-centered will be of use and interest to any other person. hmmm.. lemme think about this.. :D


and oh btw, my chpt is coming back to town! i've been thinking about this. if we wasnt in the same chapter, perhaps i wouldnt care so much.. this is bad huh, humans.

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.