its not that good afterall

i guess im bad at making decisions and choices..


went to sim lim yesterday and i changed my laptop's ROM. purchased a 500BG harddisk and a mp3 for the first time.(the previous 2 were gifts some years back)


my friend joined me in the end cuz she wanted to get a new workstation.. so we went to a few shops to check out their desktops and notebooks. even thou im supposed to be a geek, i really dun know much about hardware, their specifications, brands and etc. i feel so lousy.


anw it was meant to be a market survey trip for this friend of mine. her loot of the day was jus some pamphlets and flyers. :S hopefully i helped her by abit; with the printer issue or something.. heehee.


then last stop was to the mp3 shop. most of the shops were closing so we went down to level 2 where most of the shops are open and i jus randomly chose a shop that i deemed 'decent'. anyway, i was quite determine to want to get an mp3. so that i can listen to music on the journey now that my Nokia has 'R.I.Ped'.


- skip the long story -
and finally i ended with a samsung. old model but it was sleek. and i read the review only as im blogging now and i realised it wasnt tt good for its functions. :( urgh. i muz physco myself that it is good and thats it. even thou im a geek but im not using i-products or any of the latest technology available. hmmm..


so if u wanna take a look at my nice and sleek mp4, ask me for it! :D

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.