the CNY preparation..

actually was nothing much, really..


i got my pay ytd and was jus fusing over how i should use the money to 'upgrade' my gadgets and stuffs. a geek is not a geek without her gadgets and tools. XD


ytd met with wf to talk abt snco. no matter it was late or not, i really appreciate hers and others' efforts in making all these important seemingly-insignificant efforts behind the scenes. like the underlying waves that will stir a big deal when the time is right! ;)


i was really feeling guilty and lousy because i am supposedly a chapter leader. and yet im still lacking of wisdom and depth and character and experience.


since i've decided that i'd do something(anything, jus something) at the start of this year and also to stop making too many unnecessary considerations, i guess yesterday's talk was another reminder for me to do just that.


yes i need to breakthru this constrain. im a creative ya 'know~!


so after the dialogue, i went to meet my sis.. she said she had a voucher to collect and it has to be at tamp. so i met her there and jus outside the linkway between Tm and Cs, i saw my zaza! and she seemed so shocked and hugged me tight. ohwells, but im happy that she treasure me so. haha.. can i say that it means like this?


yup and shoe hunting begans at that particular shop. after all the mess i made out of myself while trying the shoes, my sis say she didnt see anything tt she fancy. and so i bought a pair and got a $5 discount! better than nothing.. haha..


then we went shopping for clothes and stuffs. in the end, i bought a vest and a 'jacket' for decoration. yay~ im all ready for the switch to school.. hahaha..


and so, i suddenly realised that this year i get to keep my workspace at home without clearing it like previous years for the reunion dinner cuz we're eating out! woohoo~ for both reasons i think.. its a first for the families so i really want it to turn out well. and for being able to keep my workspace messy as it is. i really wanted a personal space but i have to train myself to be able to work in the worst situations. i can do it!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.