inside war

my phone dropped and now it is a lil cranky after it shut down by itself after all energy were depleted and when i switch it on again, it blinked and couldnt show me the startup screen. now i see the startup screen, i couldnt do anything else like checking the contacts or loading the gallery.. ARGH.. i really dun wan to get a new phone at this point in time.


and so, ytd i had my company dd.. the theme was 'star night' where we have to dress as our idols or famous stars. my friend went as ugly betty and i jus went as.. myself? haha.. im sure and glad i wasnt alone. some pple went in jersey and jeans lor. AW! and man, i was surprised people went renting costumes and we have supergirl, superman, pirates and zena.


and as i wished it to be, i was not attracting any attention at all. (yeah~) but at the same time, the prized ignored me too. =( we had 15 consolation prizes, ipod touch, camera and iphone!! all went out of my sight. instead my friend who won prizes last yr, got it this yr too.. anw, i was jus glad i wasnt alone.. had alot of fun laughin at others instead. :P


and i think it was the red wine really(the not nice, no taste wine).. i had a terrible itch in the middle of the night. and my mom had to scare me by applying some anti-itch cream which contains mint and it really startled me cuz i was still 'unconscious'. YAWNZ.


and then, work had to resume the next day.. it was still a weekday and i rec a very depressing email.. and perhaps i am really not that strong within or without. i am very much affected by it. but still, the work is there for me to do and is DDAMF one.. SAD........ i hope i can get everything complete correctly and timely.. things really have change and perhaps as my friend say, its gonna change drastically.(although i hope it wont)

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.