my friend is married..

its time to blog! i've so many things to talk about..


erm.. not that much actually.. XD


and so for this year, all FR activities have come to an end.. this friday was the last of the movie.. we didnt have much audience; as usual. a lil sad for this series that i was quite involved in to end.. but it is also a good thing that we are moving towards to reach to a bigger group of audience.. oh ya! i passed by placeN today and i saw a huge crowd.. wonder wads the event.. it looks quite impressive... (brain in knots)


sat went for 2 hr dmk chanting.. my daimoku on weekdays is really jialat.. but discipline, discipline! i musnt be so easily swayed by my emotions..


and this week orch's prac.. i wasnt in a good condition.. somehow my 'embochure' and sitting posture is still not consistent.. as a result, the sound and the way i hold my instrument varies.. this is bad.. maybe because i didnt learn properly from the start.. wo hao ben ar..


anw, too many thoughts in my mind.. i wonder whats the cause.. is it because im a women thus emotional? or isit due to lack of training when i was young? really.. sometimes too much good fortune can lead to misfortune.. :S


and.. my friend is married! omedeito gozaimasu!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.