once again..

reopening my blog! some stuffs happened and i felt it wasnt good if i continue to create more bad karma in words.. allowing others also to create them in thoughts. (plus, i have some kids reading here! :P)



and so.. ML and WL successfully created evil at the 'last' FR.. hahaha.. well.. i wasnt feel really sad because this is a project that allowed some of us to create really wonderful memories and also gave me many chances to train myself. whether it is going to be resumed, the spirit of wanting to contribute and foster will continue in other areas.



the youth meeting was really good.. although most stuffs said were the usual stuffs, but i seem to be able to get back abit of my 'pure faith' and i realised the thing that touches me ever since i started sttending activites were the strong ichinen of the leaders. perhaps this is part of what we have lost and now we found it again. i muz also be determined even though the road ahead seem really dark right now. i'll light up the path of others!
















and after i told myself to let it go.. somehow i seem to be more easily wavered. (pardon me for my bad english..) maybe i've been left alone for too long.. so i thought it'd be better if it was like this from the start. this is human neh. sighs..

nothing said. as my fren say, "what do u expect to hear?" i also dunno.. so jus act normal lor.. though i find it very hard to.. just stop thinking and i will not bear any hope. when i dont bear any hope, i wont be disappointed. good logic! yay.. :D

im mad.. but not as much as how meow was on sun.. i think she muz be too tired. :P haha.. lack of sleep makes u high!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.