jus the same old thing..

been slackin alot in my chanting.. and i also feel the strain brought by it. has been tryin to 'cheat time' in work.. feel very bad abt this cuz there're many deadlines to be met.. ARGH.. so unmotivated. perhaps im too concerned abt the 'PR' that i only respond to nice pple.. XD and im gonna been moved away to the room inside which makes my grudge even deeper.


after the announcement of the music challenge, i thought that at least i muz try to start earlier in my readings and practice.. so i went searching for scores and such. invested $21 which will last me 365 days, 1 day = 0.05753425 cents. quite worth it ba.. :D

then i spent another $14.90 support my vomit-elephant buyin his 7th album. nice~!

and so, every month im crackin my brain on how can i break apart the $$ in the piggy such that i can last till the 26th. it is so xin ku.. but i think i've gotten quite used to it.. got to work w abit of hynpotizing myself thou.. haha..

really.. online is not a good time for pple to pour their heart and tears and such.. but it is a medium for me to count my ker-chng, and share good photos with all!


a beautiful sky.. the sun went away during the moment i took this.


can you see the cable cars?


beautiful light shone on the school building of CGS.



i love orange pieces of sky. this one was taken near my hse i think.. slightly blurred.



another try..




sunrise! can you see the sun rising energetically? as thou it is calling our to us to move on with high spirits too!





this is around 730pm @ tamp.. (name of foodcourt is Jurong cafe. LOL!)





and lastly, this is one of my favourite.. the same sky at tamp but at a different angel.. it looks quite artistic w parts of the lampost showing rite? :D



thats all folks!



0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.