some updating..

ok, time to update.. feeling very tired.. and i cant believe im sick AGAIN. RAWR.. this is what i typed and saved in notepad earlier on.. ^.*

my favourite things..

today im gg to list a few of my favourite things.. well, i guess its not really a thing but what bout a pet?


woof woof~!


i've ALWAYS been a big fan of dogs.. and in my memory now i guess my favourite has been king charles spaniel, because of brownie; then to jack russell, because of 'The Mask' and also starhub commercial.. LOL!!; then to golden retriever cuz of the endless scaventure hunt during sec sch days; then to schnauzer now cuz of pakki.. but my all time favourite was still a husky!! hu-weh hu-weh desu!!

ok, im soted..


i wish i was more talented in the arts.. if lives were really directed by the stars in some way or another, being a libra is really confusing.. and it made me all confused jus to think about the level of confusion i'd be. XD

gone was my cough and flu and wadever.. (and so i thought) it came back to homevisit me again!! RAWR. dunno if its due to the chong qing steamboat i went ytd.. the ma la we ordered only xiao la and i think all CTI alrdy.. XDXD then the refill was all chicken soup. then we discovered the table behind us also was yuan yang.. jus that theirs was ma la + tom yum. WOW~!! and refill also ma la + tom yum. (APPLAUSE!) really shugoii-desu!! it was $18 for the steamboat neh.. and then i discovered my marina south there no more le.. T____T boohoohoo.. tts only $12. but drinks were not included of cuz.

i wonder if odd-years are better for me. haha.. went to the Riverside Ang Bao w my 'rabbit friends' will upload the few photos tt i managed to capture before my phone signal to me tt it CTI alrdy.. hahaha.. so, mata neh!


saturday came and went.. it was a homevisiting day for me.. morning was at my zone's hse and we chanted, ate a lil and played with pakki's fren(IMO) named schnauzy.. XD.. it was a schnauzer of my ldr's sis i think.. and it was so obedient.. awww..

then went to my ymd chpt hse and we had a small casual gatherin wher we ate snacks, lou hei and eat chicken wings while JY jus managed to share a lil on the upcomings for our chpt. then everyone left!! i was the only one cuz we had a third round to go..

so off we went to bishan to my ymd zone's hse.. again we ate and drink and lou hei and talked.. they talked and *reminicse about their childhood days while i sat there with the two kids and watched TV. XD.. it was a imitation competition by SS and i was really so disappointed w the turnout and the results. sighs.

well, it was a day out but i guess i survived. tonight i wonder if i can sleep well. Oyasumi-nasai.. =))

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.