in a state of mess

shiawase~~

and yet..

ahahhaa.. im gg nuts!


my watch broke.. it left me on friday.. :(( though its only a $10 watch but it was a nice and simple watch that accompanied me for so many months.. waeh~ DAMERO!


weather has been so cold.. i jus bought 2 tixs to a sax concert w my senior.. wonder if ther's any prac..


it has been so difficult.. to pull myself up.. i wonder if its excuses..yyy? i hope i also can continue without guilt.. but i cant.. i mean, im always contridicting myself leh.. leh leh leh.. i wanna be a submarine like sensei.. but it has been so many yrs and i still cant pull myself back to the same state.. like in a quicksand.. slipping and falling and nobody cares. nobody! BLEAH.


i hope i can help. somehow, somewhere.. somwherrrrrrrrrrre over the rainbow.. skies are blue.. lala~

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.