burnt pocket

jus gotten my pay.. and my HP bill well in advance. got a HUGE shock at the amount of my bill.. and i hasnt pay it yet.. wonder how am i gg to be debt-free this time round.? sighs..

ARH.. (pulls hair)


still, nothing works to help lessen the impact of my situation..


went to compasspoint on wednesday (or isit tuesday?) by myself and woah... they had some renovation n new shops in the mall! didnt managed to walk the entire place but now they've replaced some shops with TBS,TFS,G and others.. well, it jus seems as if its gonna be a shoppin centre jus like any other shoppin centre. catch the ball?


and so yesterday met with my wss frens for anothers' birthday celeb.. was at suntec and they were k-ing till 7pm. so sad! i didnt managed to sing.. sobs x 10~~ then i waited outside for them till they're done.. suntec has this new area call MPG where its linked from tower 4 to tower 5(i think) at the 3rd level. and this area is like.. marina sq or hmv where its a whole lot of small shops selling all different kind of things.. quite interesting but many shops were not there yet so nth much still.. but i think it'd be another interesting hangout place for young peeps ba.. (im still young!!)


then after, met my frens at soup restaurant for dinner.. wow.. so chinese.. ahahaha.. had our dinner there with lots of photos, talking and eating.. someone mentioned that its the first time we ate chinese food together.. lolx... really true.. cuz last time when we were still schooling, dun have 'kar-chng, kar-chng' for it.. now that some of us workin and stuff, we can eat at middle-class restaurants alrdy.. but chinese food.. ahaha.. more like for family to get together kinda stuff..


and.. the heel of my pumps came off!! omg omg omg.. it was in the middle of our photo taking as the bill was being settled and i felt something weird at my heel and when i saw, the heel already came off.. urgh.. i had no choice but to pluck out the heel of the other one as well.. and that leave me stepping on 2 screws.. sighs.. i wonder y does my shoe gets wear out so often.. Lucky.. its at suntec wher ther're lots of shops.. so i bought 2 pair of shoe ther.. 2nd pair 20% off! *claps*


anyway.. ther's 2(3) more days left to sept and i already spend my pay 7788.. haven pay my shockin HP bill and thers like 2-3 more birthdays to go.. ARGH~~ help!!! SOS please, someone helpppppp me.


lets jus scrimp n save on every lil thing, and i'll be as 'niao' as i can.. hehehe.. and may 26th sept faster faster come.. hayaku!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.