the blind and braile language

hmmm..



finished watching the show "Nodame Cantabile" few days + weeks ago..


was very "me" indeed.. as in the show was about music, musicians and all! was introduced to this show by my dearest wy.. hahaa.. and so i began to turn into the drama-freak again!


hmm.. it was a very touching, loving and inspiring show.. it really makes me wanna practise my music even more, to enjoy playing in an orchestra and more importantly, find my love for music once again..


other than all that, i also copied and paste the link to my other friends so that they may find something thru the show as well.. and im glad that two of my not-so-musical-music friends actually fell in love with the music in the show.. i guess its because of the way they presented those classical pieces in it and also the kind of passion and joy the people inside seemed to potray. (pang guan zhe qing.. i guess the meaning applies here) ahhahaa.. anw, though i had thoughts like maybe these people dun really understand the pain of playin classical pieces or in an orchestra, i suddenly had this thinking that.. hmm.. they're just like humans who are not blind but still can understand the braile language; if i refer them to ping-fan ren who can understand/enjoy classical..


this suddenly gave me another thought that.. if we are able to play music like this, the people will definitely enjoy as well right? hmmm..


this gonna start one person at a time but bu tao also made some remarks that allow me to see more light at the end of the tunnel..



pple, lets jia you!!!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.