keep going..

the weekend was over! and it means a new, refreshing, tiring, hectic, exciting week ahead.. many things to look forward, provided i am keeping things going.


friday.. wad i do? oops.. memory failure..


oh! i went shoppin with my mom! not really shoppin, but juz out to get some clothes for work.. hehe.. 5/7 days a week so muz wear nice nice then will feel good.. cuz weekends, i'm usually gg to kaikans or.. mtgs or.. runnin ard and i do not have the chance to wear pretty x2!! i'm sure most (workin)ladies would agree to this point.


sat, slept a lil later then i went to meet my zone.. wow, kun nan chong chong wor.. sighs.. change and change and change.. but its ok la.. train my patience.. maybe these things are really to train myself and do my HR neh.. :P

we chanted for awhile and she wanted to find out more about my chpt.. sighs.. i'm really feeling pretty stressed and helpless.. you yi zhong wu zu de gan jue.. :S and how can i make myself remember more things? i really want to do more, do more, do more.. how can i do that? human zhen de shi bian huan duo che..

then rushed down for prac.. luckily i wasnt very late. didnt prac much for myself but at least now we can hear abit more of what the entire piece sounds like.. more complete kind.. yay~ and i'm spoiling the sound of it.. i'm so sorry peeps! i will really try even harder to polish my scales and sounds and everything.. :S

then we almost spoilt meow's dad car by squeezing 4 person into the backseat.. ok la.. my bad.. i'm taking up more space in it ok? lolx~ but save time and $$ leh~~ meow's super loads of good fortune to have such parents. ^^ and i managed to get home, have a quick dinner, pack up a lil and go for my zadankai which is near my place.. ahahha.. so my district is near my place wher my place is near my district. get it?


sunday. home-delivered hamster cage to tutu kueh. damn nice rite me? i also think so.. ahahhaa.. next time i also wan home delivery service.. though we missed a few paras of the gongyo, i managed to chant.. 45 mins! yay~ clap clap.. this is important because:
1. the auntie beside me was chanting off-beat.. which makes it a lil diff for me to concentrate if i dont concentrate.
2. with so many things to accomplish, its even more challenging to find time to chant loads.
3. i have been lagging alot behind my SHINE campaign. even tutu kueh completed her chart leh.. zhen shi paiseh.. :P

then off i went to tsc.. am very lucky to get transport to and fro TSC-HQ.. cuz it was drizzling + raining + some random thunder and lightning which makes it a very wet sunday indeed. and i have good frens who wait for me!! hehehe.. thank you very much neh~ but due to my shi yi zhen, i still forgot to pass one of them something.. argh.. i need to eat pig's brain le..

then fri rend.. was a lil better than my previous times and this is going to be my first performance for fri rend/gakkai in this year.. as u have greater responsibilities, the chances to do what u like(like performing as performers) decreases greatly.. like FortePiano kind.. jus like after i join the orch.. :P

after end of sept i shall look back at my 07's entry.. ahaha.. and see whether is ther any improvement.. :P lookin forward to many things except month of october onwards.. sigh..

sigh..

sigh..

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.