the 10 commandments of a dog

1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be
painful for me. Remember that when you buy me.

2. Give me time to
understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me - it's crucial
for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry at me for long, and don't lock me
up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I
have only you.

5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your
words, I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.

6. Be aware,
however you treat me, I'll never forget.

7. Remember before you hit me
that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, but that I
choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative,
obstinate or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm
not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun or in the cold too long,
or my heart is getting old and weak.

9. Take care of me when I get old.
You too, will grow old someday.

10. Go with me on difficult journeys.
Never say: "I can't bear to watch it", "Let it happen in my absence" or "I am
tired of you". Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember I Love
You.


-Anonymous

went to search for the official website and trailer for the movie "10 promises to my dog". seems like a nice show! i want to watch!! *bites* ahahahaha..

almost lost my voice ytd.. due to over excess of Laughin-Out-Loud and singing.. =/ meow n i went to leo's hse to prac ytd.. his hse is ulu lor~~ or maybe its cuz we dunno the way there.. lucky lucky, we had a shotenzenjin to help us. hehe.. *claps* am very grateful indeed.. and we prac until 1020+.. was pleasantly surprised when i found that the journey home was so convenient.. and quite fast also.. when i reach home my battery was totally flat..

and on the way to leo's hse, we came up with a list of qian bian wen da ti.. muahahahha.. super lame and stupid and some r abit no link.. anws, here's the list:

1. 被充气的墨鱼叫什么?
- 默契(墨气)

2. 墨鱼被装水。
- 墨水

3. 墨鱼闻到一股奇怪的味道。
- 莫文蔚(墨闻味)

4. 待在龟身旁的墨鱼(成语)
- 墨守陈规

5. 墨鱼被咬了一个零
- 莫小玲

.
.
.


and the rest i cant rem alrdy.. ahahha.. but it was damn funny comin out with all these like no-like and very stupid things.. guess it keeps my brain workin.. ahahaha..

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.