i'm feelin so sWeepy!!

not forgeting the relapse of my STM..


the temperature of blood has also increased as numbers of lessons i have increase.


number of white hair on my head has also increase..


ahhh..


wore my new-and-super-high-heels to work today. because the rest of my shoes is either spoilt, slippers/sandals, covered shoes.

i dont wear covered shoes often.. because we often had to take out shoes when we enter kaikan or people homes and i dun wan the entire place to stink lor. ee.. and also my feet has a huge blister after the last time i wore my new shoe to work.. limped like a injured deer on the way home on tt day.. see la, nice shoe la.. :P

in the end, this super nice but high heel made my toes hurt.. its was like covered+peep toes yet the peep toes is cant see ur toes kind cuz the opening is only a flat, rectangular openin at the front of the heel.. erm.. understand? nvm nvm.. anw, it was one w heel strap so my heel wont have blister again.. yay!


ytd attended my first R/Z/C mtg.. feelin quite excited.. and listened to a very solid encouragement from Mr Chan.. he is a very wonderful man, wonderful leader.. but i guess i didnt put myself so much into action even after the very good mtg.. woke up late again.. because i was havin weird dreams.. help ar!! =( i dun like the feelin.. because it juz makes me wan to continue with the dream to find out the ending.. like watchin drama lor. :p


finally its thursday~~ today's the 8th! its my SIKANG GOR GOR's 23rd BIRTHDAY!! though he cant see this, but still wud like to.. 'wish u a merry christmas, ..' hey! no la.. is to wish him

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIKANG!!


we were both appt chpt tgt on Soka Gakkai's very significant May 3rd and i guess u're feelin the immense pressure and expectation for you. i am not very confident either! but lets constantly polish and move in the same mind as sensei then we can definitely enable our ldrs and mbrs to practise joyfully! =)

may 30th till june 8th is the book fair wor.. anyone wanna go down tgt? its the time to grab books at a cheaper price! ahh.. i haven finish the ones that i have.. and my SSA Times keep comin in before i can finish the prev one.. alamak. (its a weekly issue btw,)

am gg back to work alrdy.. want to complete the website before our VP leaves.. gonna miss her! T__T

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.