here i am

ok. i have 35 mins to update my blog before the battery goes off. or less than that. =)

my weekends.. was a kenna-fly-aeroplane weekend lor.. hai.. isit due to my own character that i've to suffer such cause?

was appointed officially as asst chpt on May 3rd, 2008. on the same date, toda sensei was inaugurated as 2nd president and 48 years later, ikeda sensei was inaugurated as 3rd president.

was supposed to be a very significant event. or shld i say, i shld be make it significant.. but the few days before was not really one that push me forward.. =( sat was a super hectic day for me.. kenna flown aeroplane in the morning, juz then, za called me to tell me that she also got 'bubbles' cuz last min changes was sent thru email.. :S dun really like this kind.. if ther's last min changes, at least its a responsibility to call or at the very least, sms to let the people involved know bout it mah..

so went to meet her early cuz she was hungry and had nowher to go until 4. by the time we met and managed to eat, it was lunch time.. poor za, couldnt get any breakfast.. =P

then met tgt w meow and we went to a flea market held at smu. we were gg ther cuz i needed to pick up a necklace from a girl. and the two of them came along w me.. hehe.. but i think in the end we spent more time in PS(note: singapura plaza) shoppin instead. ahhahahaa.. all of us bought something.. and i finally got my shades!

then we walked za back to SOA then i was lucky to have direct bus home from outside the building.. meow got to walk to victoria st thou.. upon reachin home, i had my dinner, rushed ard, changed my clothes and went out. was tryin to look my best in formal but i think i looked like i'm going for work.. work during weekends? anw, i like my dressin for the day.. thou its gradient.. ahaha.. and i love the new shoes! thou it was super high and my feet were pain, but overall, it didnt cause any blister which i really feel glad about.

again, went for sunday morning gongyo.. i was l-a-t-eeeeeee! well, late better then never rite? took a cab down cuz i left my hse ard 730 neh.. i dun wanna miss any chanting.. and on board the cab, managed to strike some conversation w the cab uncle.. i find that most of the cab uncle are quite friendly and are always eager to talk and share more.. maybe cuz of their job scope, they're always happy to have some topics to talk w their passenger ba..

morning gongyo, then breakfast w WL, ML and SS.. ahaha.. the ah tiang not here lor.. muz be Zzz at home.. at this crucial moment.. even more muz based on faith de, hor hor.. i had my first benefits of faith when i was in P6 due to a very fevent, pure prayer.. thou nothing much to boast about but it kept me going whenever i felt down..

have so many things to do but seems like the bad weather is pullin me down.. argh!! zhen zuo yi dian wor.. sigh.. its really global warming.. H-E-L-P~~~ T__T

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.