Unique ONES!

Buddhism is about the principle of'Cherry, Plum, Peach and Damson'*.No matter what other people might think, say or do,what is most important is that we believe in ourselves,you are who you are!Confidently and proudly,let's advance along the path of fulfilling our own unique mission,our own chosen path,and continue to challenge ourselves to grow each and every day.*

"When one comes to realise and see that each thing--the cherry, the plum, the peach, the damson--in its own entity, without undergoing any change, possesses the eternally endowed three bodies, then this is what is meant by the word ryo, "to include" or all-inclusive. - "Ongi kuden", Gosho Zenshu, page 784, The Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings, page 200 ** Cherry, Plum, Peach and Damson -http://www.sgi-usa.org/memberresources/resources/buddhist_concepts/buddhist_concept23.php

i like this concept of 婴,梅,桃,李. it is definitely not easy to identify a person's unique character as we tend to only judge one by their weakness.. esp as me, as a gakkai leader, all the more muz be able to see the unique strengths and character of each member so that we can give the most appropriate guidance and also the best personnel arrangement(HR, Heartbeat chapter)

Have finally finished "The Buddha, Geoff, and me" yesterday!! oh my goodness.. its the second book thsi yr that i've completed within several days.. first was the book ML lent me, now this.. woohoo~~~ set up my reading momentum again.. this book is a really good book.. when i was reading, the scenes seem so similar.. reminded me of someone who has faced/is facing similar experience.. and towards the end, the story made me so sad that i almost cried.. pls really read the book.. it feels different when you're readin it on your own. MUST READ AH!!!

activites up on its pace again.. am shuttling between kv and hgs's activities.. people ask me why do i still go back for hgs's activities when i'm already transferred? and also some ask me if i feel reluctant to leave.. hmmm.. i dont know.. but i feel a sense of purpose and mission in my new area.. and i shall do my best.. maybe, maybe the current environment has caused me and the rest not to grow.. please.. bodhisattvas of the earth.. EMERGE!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.