updates from me!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


GONG XI FA CAI~~


HONG BAO NA LAI... NA LAI... NA LAI...




this year the (salary)shou lu very pathetic neh.. hahahha.. nv really go out at all.. only on sat.. the rest of the three days of my CNY holidays were spent 'hibernating' and 'idling'.. hahahaha.. got i guess the rest of the months got to eat grass le.. sob sob..

haven got my HD back!! argh!! slacking during the chinese new year? better not ruin my disk or else, i will strangle u!!

went for dmk today.. dropped by HQ before tt to get CL and also to chant a lil..

then knew more of the 'situation'.. haiz.. really dunno wad i can do besides chant and chant.. many things many things.. keep swirling around in my head.. feel like telling another person but "..jiu shi kai bu liao kou rang ta zhi dao.." so i shall find out the 'mi di' myself ba..


waileng say y i also from SD but i seem more matured.? muahahhaha... actually its not ba.. i think cuz i am more aware of things going on.. like 'whats going on, whats going on..' and also weiyi is like really close to me.. when things happen to someone close to you, i think anyone would take more care and be more sensitive de ba.. this is also what sensei has been trying to teach all of us.. to be more sensitive to the surroundings especially our members de situation..

she taught me lots of things.. and also pull me from my dream.. sleep too much le.. that i muz do more, achieve more.. on her behalf.. and also before it is too late.. like now.. too late le lor, cannot turn back time le lor.. =(

my post very boring hor.. all words.. but this is the medium for me to express myself ba.. hahaha.. not really express but.. something to do when u're bored and too free and when u're lazy to repeat wad u wan to say to everyone else.. ggrr.. hahahhaha..

hao le.. i wanna go slp le.. shall end my post here for now.. ciaoz~!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.