another orch prac, bearing different feelings..

today is sat!! SATURDAY == SNCO DAY..



went out of hse earlier to get my bsn reed case.. bras brasah de escalator spoil!! they shld renovate the whole building lor.. its such an old building le.. and the escalator breaks down very often also.. plus the crowd gg there is increasing lor..


went to the shop to get my things.. quite alot of pple.. cuz they're havin sale on guitar and accessories.. hai.. everytime i go there i will be like 'sigh...' cuz the things there are quite ex neh.. so xin tong.. but no choice.. since i think another place is at IMM which is super far and they're not open on sats.. i purchase it for $55 after discount and after 7% GST charge.. argh.. the GST is like $3.00+ lor..


reached scc like 5 mins before 330.. boarded the same bus w shini also.. so cute she, forgot to bring her reed today.. too bad bsn and oboe de reed cannot use tgt.. :P


play quite lousily today.. like my brain ar, only bring half out of the hse.. but my mood is quite good actually.. perhaps i chanted alot today.. yea.. chanted quite alot.. considering it is a saturday.. :P oops!


oh ya! forgot to mention that i got a 'qing tian bi li' phone call tt wakes me up.. hai.. you yi dian shang xin, you yi dian hou hui, you yi dian bu zhi shuo cuo.. maybe i really have a greater mission
somewhere else.. but really have to tell myself that everywhere i go is the same, is to contribute to kosen-rufu, is to help sensei, is to show actual proof in my own lives, show to other people..


yea.. so had comm mtg.. saw sandy doin deco for CNY! wah. my cheese de donation box.. so nice~~ ^^V hahaha.. thanks for makin my dream come true!! =)


comm mtg.. hmmm.. discuss bout lots of things.. and left lots of things unsettled in my mind.. feeling like i hasn't done anything.. in terms of contacting those i'm supposed to contact.. hai..
i'm not like wad some pple think i am.. matured, dependable, good la.. wadever.. hahaha..


orch prac.. not very good for me eh.. hasnt prac jiu combined le.. really disppointed w myself..
need to prac more.. i cannot come to a standstill.. i muz show actual proof!! saxophone also play bu hao.. bassoon jiu bu ke yi like this le.. yaya!! yao jia you orh~


after today, i think i really have alot of flaws in this 'diamond' of mine lor.. why is it that i am able to say until -so good, so good- to encourage people, but when it happens to me, i jus wanna shrink or let my emotions control me? haha.. weird.. like my processor abit slow kind.. need some time to slow down, think and then work on things i ought to..


weiyi is hospitalised again! on thurs? thurs morning.. went to visit her.. hai.. seeing her makes me feel sad..makes me feel that i have not done enough.. feel like being unable to provide any encouragement to her, for her to stand up again.. borrow discman from cong cong to lend weiyi.. understand tt she feels bored.. if me i'll be feelin at the depths of earth.. :P but end up the drawer cant be locked! hai.. zhen ke xi.. her ward too noisy le lor.. and she couldnt get enough rest.. hai.. bu xiang wo.. sleep alrdy jiu like pig like tt.. :P


then sat lor.. somebody took car leave us in the lurch.. hmpf!!!! took train home.. saw jiu jian, cat & son @ the bus stop.. they actually left before us lor.. and and.. i realise that i dun really have to set up chairs and stands le!! i got alot of 'maria' to help me.. wahahahahaha!! no la.. juz tt they actually took the initiative lor.. so good~.. i mean ya.. cuz then it'd be more like teamwork..


ya.. comtemplating whether this or that.. haha.. dunno what i'm talking.. but i feel rather mixed up sometimes.. hai.. chant more ba! do what i need to.. ther's not much time left!!! mei shi jian~ hao le, i gtg le!! wan an!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.