what else can i do??

ARGH!!

i feel tt i cannot encourage someone again.. or isit i hasn't been encouragin anyone so far?

looking at the youths these days, i seem to have quite a different opinion from them.. not that i'm veri old.. but, i just feel tt i cannot understand their actions and likewise they cannot understand my intention and many at times, the purpose, the depth of things..

they seem to have imagined things to be far too simple and often not doin things of their own will and to the full potential.

it really shows me that this is the latter day of the law.. thou i have not done much, or, done nothing at all, but it is really sad to see things this way..

i know i shldn't procrastinate..


then, what is the thing that i can and must do? is there really no one who share my thoughts or can correct and guide me?

i wan to seek out to sensei.. i wan to have the very strong M&D spirit in me once again..

i will breakthru again.. like ah yi says.. i will show actual proof again..

SK told me, when chiefs set target, he will follow them because they're supportin GD/Sensei and GD is supporting sensei.. yes he is right.. i know we muz follow target.. but a target is not so simple to follow.. maybe cuz i'm trained to always think, so i always ask myself wads the purpose, why do we have to follow targets etc? and why did the chiefs think like this? am i wrong?

hai.. i dun follow instructions blindly cuz i think too much? because i wan to understand more abt how the ldr thinks and the consequence of the action. it is not because i dun have trust, but because i also involve myself as if i'm tt ldr myself.. isit wrong?

hai.. shuan le.. i shall reach out to my mbrs.. one by one, i'm sure even if i have to bang wall, i'll find my own ans.. =P!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.