polaris

had NYP mtg ytd.. to plan for polaris.. hai.. i think i am not living the true way as a disciple.. feelin so tired.. isit because i did not try hard enough to foster and train my YWD or isit jus an excuse.. "wormy" said many things which made me feel so ashamed of myself.. he is right lor.. can see his growth.. jia you!! i muz also jia you.. if not how can i encourage more pple? byebye NYP~~ dun miss me k? i will try to not.. haha.. afterall, its 3 yrs of my struggles, sweat and tears in building up this institution.. though its nothing much but i really hope all of you can become even more capable leaders than me.. yi ding yao rang hui you xing fu!
lets strive towards institution mtg, towards, may 3rd 2010 and towards july 2017!!! Cheers!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.