grumbles...

here to type everything in notepad in case i forget.. :P
installing photoshop CS3 right now.. my laptop's getting old.. its functioning so slow now.. how am i gg to do all my assignments? must chant for my laptop to operate as fast as it could.. hehe... hmmm.. today.. have i won? to be lying yes.. to be honest no. haha.. cuz i didnt encourage another person today at all.. went out the whole day even though i didnt intend to.. but.. i didnt spend my day idling ok~~ i did do something useful.. was tryin to squeeze some creative juice out of my brain.. but think.. just doesn't work.. haha.. somehow i feel u like me as well.. do you? i do like you but i ask myself why do i like you and how much? i cannot answer.. am chanting to the gohonzon for my wisdom and best arrangement.. because neither party shld be hurt and even if there shld be any changes, ther shld only be grown, encouragement and advances.. i chant that no matter what is the outcome, my faith muz not be affected and instead i will become stronger.. as sk reminded me.. SD shld always be First to Pray, First to study and First to response.. so i did! at today's SNCO's mtg i was the first to response.. =D *super proud of myself* so was thinking.. i'm setting some milestones for myself.. i realise why some pple backslide in faith.. because they do not set personal target and grew lazy as a result.. and most impt of cuz is M&D spirit! but sometimes i think i dun even know what i'm doin? because when i have to explain to pple ard me why i'm so busy and why am i doin all these i cant seem to answer.. =S but i will find my ans and show actual proof de! so.. yupyup.. weili is happy today.. and i am going to make myself happier!! HGS finally broke our 'egg' today with the help of annie and sandy and of cuz May who have set her determination and muster great courage to receive the gohonzon!! three cheers! though its not something tt i accomplish but i still feel very happy lor.. heex.. heex.. *grinz non-stop* juz like tt another day passes... tml i muz strive even harder! maybe i shld bring my barang barang to SYc and work.. haha.. today's SNCO comm mtg leaves me with many thoughts and conclusion.. i seem to be blogging quite alot now.. because i'm too free i think. haha.. and i hope tt all u, my readers can be my witness and be there to remind me when i'm down lor.. as a popular phrase in the Lotus Sutra, a disciple asked shakyamuni a qn :"Is it true that when one has good friends, one has in fact attained half the Buddha's way?" and Shakyamuni replied. :"My dear disciple, it is not half but all of the Buddha's way." canot understand.? as sensei explained.. no matter how strong a person is or may appear to look, one day he/she will also crumble and fall.. but if one is weak and yet has many good friends supporting him, he in fact will be able to fight on.. this is the significance and importance of having good friends and comrades..=) esp. in the soka gakkai where all of us do not come together because of wealth or status but a gathering of Buddha.. another thing, YOU made me realised, see and treat everyone as a Buddha.. thanke euu~!!
and though i'm abit late alrdy, would like to end with this poem that our GD wrote to commemorate 3.16:

"When the sun rises each morning
I brings light to the people
When the moon appears each evening
It brings love to them all

Every morning when i wake up
I am grateful i am alive
For i have another day
To share my happiness and my joy

Honor is my name
Honor is my name
As a man of devotion
I must never die in shame

There is always something to live for
There is always something to fight for
But my greatest pride of living
Is victories for my mentor"

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.