purpose in life

ytd was a O-K day.. sch was ok.. i had progress in my proj but not much.. and when my supervisor comes, i'll be tensed up man.. because all the other supervisor asked them to start on their AES and stop their proj but mine juz say AES can wait.. and i'm so gan chiong lor... :s so now juz i'm proceeding to do the 2nd level of my game and so on.. but my game doesn't loOk interesting at all... sigh.. aft sch when to P.S to meet pei xuan... the main purpose is to teach her e.math.. and when i looked at her tutorials paper it seemed so familiar but i cant really rem it.. and pls ar.. dear institution, can u make ur textbook explaination clearer? even i dont understand la... -__-"" actually i also dunno y meet her at P.S.. i tink it is really mystical.. because my mom nagged at me, my fren say me.. but we actually bumped into peixuan's childhood fren.. even though they always meet up, but i think its a start tt i got to know her.. hehehehhe.. *evil laughter* no la!! den at the train platform actually saw my Youth camp fren, huey sin.. such a coincidence!! cuz we juz saw each other during morning gongyo.. so i got someone to 'teman' me to YCK.. haha.. and we chit chatted abit.. as usual, i told all those i know tt aft i grad, i gonna work for ard 1 yr den go back to study... and i juz found out tt she actually enshrined her gohonzon only last yr.. and it is so mystical tt she had to take up leadership and join the youth camp.. if not, i would not have got to know her.. because i am already a 1 yr old leader then.. =D
-- reached home...-- miao ling ask whether she can send me a bg which she like aft which then i discover she wan me to do a blogskin for her.. woohoo.. haha.. glad someone came to loOk for me.. its a challenge but well.. =P
den engpeng ask me what to say for emcee script for her FD zone mtg.. well.. eng, thanks for trusting me ar.. when u've so many ldrs ard u as well.. :P *secretly glad* well.. i can only provide u the concrete scripts but it is u who muz really feel and bring up the atmosphere so that everyone leaves the mtg feelin inspired.. =) off to slp and dreamt some weird dream.. haha.. been like this since a few days ago.. maddness... well. back to FlashLiting!! chaoz


WEDNESDAY, October 18th, 2006
-- TO MY FRIENDS --
Let's make sure to really show our appreciationto all those people in assistant and/or supportive rolesfor all their great and noble efforts in helping us.Each step that we individually advance,accelerates the momentum (towards kosen-rufu) by double.Each step helps to totally revitalise and transform the organization!
WEDNESDAY, October 18th, 2006
--- DAILY GOSHO ---
"I entrust you with the propagation of Buddhism in your province. It is statedthat 'the seeds of Buddhahood sprout as a result of conditions, and for thisreason they preach the single vehicle.'"(The Properties of Rice - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, page 1117)Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, October 18th, 2006

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.