why?

twitter.. has taken over the 1st place for 'venting' out my feelings from blogger..


it is too convenient.. to jus randomly type out 1-2 lines of my feelings.. since my thoughts changes like the passing cloud anyway..


so blogger became a tool to summarise my thoughts.. hahahaha.. and this sound so technical..


today was the last day of sch holidays!! ARGH~ its too soon.. i didnt manage to do alot of things.. although there wasnt much people around, the network still sot sot de.. and i can always NEVER find the things i wan. RAWR.


and here's some really negative thoughts..


i thought i had already put it down.. by not thinking and focusing and directing my energy towards these “没营养的东西”.. i must try harder.. focus!



and thus the 2nd week of the campaign is ending soon.. we have about 2 months more to go? need to jia you! i want my chapter to breakthru!


the rest are putting in so much effort every day, every hour, minute and second thinking about their PGRs. yet this dear chapter over here is playing with twitter..



i am filled with no-determination. i dunno why.. can someone tell me why?

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.