the rabbit that killed prawns

wow.. i am getting more tired man.. and more fat and fat and fat!! argh~~ maybe when i'm tired, i eat, eat, eat.. haha.. only the 1st week of the month and i already spent much of my salary. left a lil more less then my cpf credits.. horrible!

but i'm very very happy because i finally got my faceshop mbrship!! *jumps for joy* and i've bodyshop, esprit, bla bla, actually most is due to my fren's purchase.. ahahah.. :P

i'm becoming so concerned and overwhelmed by materialistic stuffs that i've not been doin my duty well.. sighs.. feeling immense pressure at my inability.. i need to strive harder.. i want to create my first victory at my first battlefield. cant afford to lose. cant afford to fail. cant afford to disappoint. hahaa.. i'm learning the way of writing from this particular book i read. quite like it cuz its straightforward and simple.

anw, my weekend was damn shiong and tiring.. like rushed ard the whole day. and i went prawning 2 times in a week! haha.. the first time, (i hope u read the blog entry) we caught only 3, 1 given by an uncle. the 2nd time we caught 60+!! hahaha.. so fun so fun!! want to know how we did it? read HOR HOR's blog here

ok then, have to scrimp and save for the rest of the months.. more hmvs, no prawning, no extravagant spending, more dmk. yes! this shld be the way.l. =)

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.