da breakthru!

so it went, another week passed by...


was STILL busy.. but somewhat recharged after the kenshu and everything else. and i finally did my homevisit!! think it was my first in this yr lor.. :P better catch up man.. :S


was preparing for this month's fri rend mini concert.. cracked my brain.. dun really know wads R&B ba.. and sort of picked up a word fight w my fellow comrade.. :( but i really feel what i feel mah.. tts all.. hahaa..


sch holidays r comin to an end!! one more week to go and the week after next sch starts again ( i think) and company side, they're plannin for a whole lot of activites.. enrichment courses, then a gathering at sentosa.. sentosa with a bunch of pple i dunno? hmm.. feels weird lor.. but its like COMPULSORY.. :S


and lots of friends' birthdays r coming up.. my wallet is going(already) to have a hole.. sobs.. and thank you, no, i dont wan any crabs or rabbits or things like that cuz most prob my mom's gonna give it away or cook it for lunch.. :S ahaha.. read my MIND for more details! hehe..


wy hasnt decided wad she wanna do.. after online-shoppin for awhile, i quite like the idea of setting up an online business.. from accessories to clothes to services, i thought its quite a fun thing to tryout ur personal idea with your friends.. even though this started a looooooooooooong way back.. but at this moment in my life, i feel for such things to do tgt w my bunch of good and crazy frens.. hehe.. anyone interested?

my week.. is packed with activities!! arh~~ next week also comin up! and i really feel like gg to prawn again.. its not really about the end profit but the process and the fun of it.. prawning anyone? at bishan, yishun, east coast~~ BOO!


ahahahha..

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.