encouraging myself..

"People who can rejoice and be positive are happy. You can't be happy if you're always complaining. Let's advance with faith that enables us to live with joy and fight courageously against wrongdoing and injustice. Unless we speak out when we see wrongdoing and injustice, we won't be able to savour true happiness."



weili has straight hair! hehehehe.. finally looks more tidy now.. but abit not used to it.. for the first night that i've to slp w my rebonded hair, i was waking up constantly to ensure my hair is 'lying infront' as instructed by the stylist.. =.= rite? but it was juz sub-consciously i did tt.. ahaha..

finally managed to try the new shampoo tt i bought.. hmmm.. but seems that my hair, esp at the ends were frizzy!! argh!! did they mix water into the shampoo? sigh.. sobs.. but its ok la.. since i've my secret weapon! hiak hiak hiak.. too bad uma, u dun have!!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.