life is like a pack of mixed gummies...

YAWNs..


its monday once again.. had a super tiring and exciting and fulfiling weekends.. good times flies..

went out w my G-frens on fri.. horrible man.. keep laughing and laughing and laughing, until i was so tired le.. haha..lack of oxygen i think.. because of my frens, life was more exciting and full of flavours. that's where i discover my weakness with them. am able to communicate online but when see each other, again i have not much words.. =( but still, really cherish these frens. :P i love u babes oh~ ^^

sat was totally a slack day.. *oink oink* till 1 plus lor.. n scary thing is my mom said that when i sleep it was like i wud be in a shock suddenly then went back to sleep. funny i dun remember anything like that. maybe too f-a-t le.. =((( sometimes i wonder wad wud happen if it was my last moment of life alrdy.. wud i still cling on and regret knowing that there are lots of things that i haven done? but somehow, i feel that well, there are people who can definitely do what i did mah.. hahaha.. think too much..

was violently awoken by my parents.. and they wan me to go out.. so we went.. amk! --" didnt manage to buy anything at all.. sob sob.. went to this Yahoo cafe for the first time tgt w my parents.. its was like a asian fusion restaurant having local delights to roast meat to those 'ze char' to baked potatoes and western food. ... wont go into details but i will not really recommend you to try.. cuz it's the price of average cafe but the food is not really fantastic leh.. :P

went to "auntie lucy's" then headed home. but my day was not yet over!! it was actually the review session for my new dist.. and it was a new place which i nv go before.. so summoned my dad to help me check out the way to go etc.. luckily didnt 'loose' my way neh.. reached 5 mins after 8pm. hmmm.. dont wan to talk abt the review session.. cant say it was good or bad. =/

-next-

my home internet is still not up!! argh~~ which means i've no use for the 2gb of ram cuz my com cant even access to the net.. (as the ram is dedicated to the use of pirates and rabbits only) =P went to slp w a sad heart.. muahahahha!! cuz my internet down lor.. argh.. shldnt carry on as it'll juz make me complain more..

was on time(actually) for Mg wor.. but dunno wad happened to me.. juz stone and think think think until the door went *to to to to to* then i realised i shld get down but it was too late already.. arh.. and i think i missed the bus lor.. again.. 969 等很久。--" ended reachin hq at 8+ + + + +.. hahaa.. maybe next time shld take 22.. :P this mg wasnt as good.. maybe cuz GD wasnt there? hmm.. then went for breakfast.. meow meow didnt come wor~~ somebody dreamt of you! until he was late..! haha.. then went to carleen's hse to pass her some stuff but she was bathing.. then back to central again.. woah! am i a runner.. manage to take the same bus again with them even though i had to go up to my ywd's hse.. shows how long the wait for the bus is.. went wan li & si yi to tm to shop for their cookie ingredients but i think in the end they decide to go to SS instead.

and, finally got the sms from my ywd that she is available at 1 +.. so yay~~ juz that i have some time to spare so went to tsc.. and when i was abt to leave tsc, it was raining!! wah.. zhen bu qiao neh.. i want to leave and yet u dun let me leave.. thought of borrowing umbrella from gajoukai but, in the end juz walked out while the rain is still um- small. hahaa.. raining nevermind, guess wad? my sandal broke!! argh~ when i was crossing the load lor.. in the middle of the load leh.. sigh.. ish embarrassed de lor.. dunno wad to do.. the bus to tamp central was at the stop and there were the golden lion ymds infront whom i know so i dun wan to paiseh myself also. after much effort i got on the bus!! luckily wasnt squashed by the bus door.. think i was like too gan chiong le.. zhen shi ah tu 遇险记 leh..

finally got to the interchange and i tot the bus would drop at the macs ther but in fact it was the other direction!! it was so difficult walkin w the broken sandal lor.. dragged myself all the way before i reached the shoe shop.. phew~ bought a pair quickly and chao le.. have the 此地不宜久留 kind of feeling.. finallywas on my way to simei.. hahaa.. hope nobody recognises me.. :P

east point is exciting man! so many shops and stuff ard.. juz tt i've difficulty lookin for the atm.. saw my shotenenjin kaili who told me wher was the atm.. yay! it was actually outside of the building la.. which i nv thought ther were any shops outside de.. and so, finally met up w my ywd and we had a very good dialogue tgt.. this will serve as an encouragement for my own up-and-coming series of dialogues and homevisit. =)

and so, proceed to hbf.. now my turn for kopi-kai.. juz that its more scary cuz its ywd chief.. asst-ywd chief to be specific.. when i reached, i saw ywd chief and sd chief which made me jump up for a moment.. but lucky its only 1 person who's gg to have the dialogue w me.. so the dialogue went.. well.. she talked to me regarding my new position and offer guidance that was ample to set me off with a lighter heart and greater sense of responsibility i guess. it was a 'profound and complicated' feeling..

and my good fortune to have transport back to hq.. if not really can faint.. haha.. reached a lil later for welcoming for our zone memorial gongyo.. the turnout wasnt fantastic..the hall was still half empty.. but seeing familiar faces of my wds really warmed my heart.. and of cuz those that already went to the new zone.. and my ywd ldr!! it is good to see her back.. i'll use my life to encourage hers this time round. =) so sorry that i didnt do much.. but you are not alone!!

so, and returned home still with my internet-down laptop.. i seriously have no idea how to configure it.. even reseting the router does not seem to help.. any network pros ard?

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.