ah tu is feelin sick.. again!

e-oh!

i'm feelin a lil weird in my body again.. mustn't fall sick!

feeling weird and uneasy the whole day yesterday... didnt know why also.. but i managed to have a very good homevisit tgt w kaiting n her 4D ldrs.. =DD

here to post some pics i've take w my new phone!! *proud neh*
the beautiful full moon on the 15th of lunar new year seems to be celebrating the harmony and victory of our district.

me and my 101th darling went for dinner together on sat and it was her treat cuz i'm broke!! then we tried this valentine's day dessert when Vday was already over.. nice couple?

you melt, i melt!


the distorted and horrible eating behaviour..




daisies!! pretty daisies for my WD.. will i get any flowers on 3nichi 9gatsu?



cup of teh from TBSC.. ai xin teh cuz the auntie specially made one cup for me even though she was preparing to close the cafe le.. truly felt the warmth of the Soka family~~



my lil littlest nephew 1 year old birthday!! happy birthday xiao zhu zhu!! =)

wah.. gor gor aiming to pounce on the cake le.. beware!




Hong Jing SMILE!!! see ah yi smile until like so idiotic.. :P
















i <3 my life!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.