update

FEED MY PET BEFORE YOU READ ON!




its DECEMBER 2007!!



last yr de this day, what am i doin?




last yr ard nov-dec, i was almost at orchard everyday.. not to shop, but helpin my fren who's selling lightstick.. yup.. tt was a horrendous time for me i can say.. cuz in order to help my fren, i skipped almost all the mtg for tt time period, no homevisits, and even discussion meeting were done in a haste. then everyday is very tired de.. cuz skipped my daily practice, somemore was havin my horrible attachment, then never contact my members, bla bla bla.. yup.. so i think till now i'm still pickin myself from there..

but well, minus away all these actually it was quite a fun experience.. got to know handsome guy stepping on the high-sticks(cai gao qiao), know alot of funny and friendly pple and it was a experience for me.. countdown madness.. ahaha!!


this year, i'm gonna spend my last month of the year in a very meaningful way!! how? haven thought of it.. but i will give my all to everything i do so that i will not have any regrets..


have/did/will not fulfill my new year resolutions for this year but i achieved something also.. my new year resolution is to finish HR and all of sensei's NHR this year.. but i didnt manage to la.. ahahha.. but instead, i learnt guitar, performed in fri rend(singing) and.. learn how to play bassoon.. ahahha..next yr, have tot of bring my guitar skills further.. or shld i go learn the piano? my fingers might be a lil too hard le lei.. :(


some deadlines to rush, schedules to squeeze, appointments to make and complete.. and presents to give.. ahhhh.. hao qiong ar.. MONEY NOT ENOUGH~~ ahaha..


prac today.. as usual, i'm the FIRST to reach!! clap faster clap.. *so proud of myself* went punggol park b4 tt.. to rackey for our coming gathering.. punggol park VS pasir ris park.. hmmm..

i felt that i didnt play as well as last week.. esp the solo part.. argh.. wu lao shi seems to slow down my part.. cuz aft tt the orch went damn fast.. :( and emboshure is tired today.. last week i played for much longer time and i also didnt feel this tired.. but i think i'm getting better at reading bass clef and with my fingering.. just that i sound horrible when playing notes about high 'C'.. yawnz.. tonight got no longbang again.. driver not here.. ahaha!! think by the time we left kaikan, it was 10 pus le.. the gang went to eat&drink happily while i went home.. alone. =( ahaha.. cuz i'm good girl!! ^^ saw kenji and alan on the way home.. they had dmk.. always think tt alan is ann nee's bro.. hahaha.. maybe they're always tgt since we were young ba.. seeing alan makes me think of his sister.. NMHRGK.. hao le.. gtg! loOk out for updates~~

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.