thrash

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!

Hougang Zone will be having our Mentor and Disciple Festival to kick off the new year on Jan 5(sat) 2008, 730pm @ Senja kaikan.

all are welcome!! it is to allow our new friends to know more about the founding of soka gakkai and the essence of soka spirit -- Oneness of mentor and disciple. To find out why is this spirit so important, this drama will tell you everything!! =)))
- bored -



haha.. my feelings are as such.. finally its friday!! and 2007 is comin to an end.. reflecting on wad i have done for the past 362 days.. have i wasted my time? have i created any value? have i offended anyone?



so much to do.. until my brain got twisted.. and i think maybe its due to overuse of computer? ahahaha.. maybe the radiation killed my cells.. like wad my mom say.. jus submitted my annual report which is due on 18nov.. i am super late!! maybe thats why i didnt receive my bonus this yr.. sob sob..


been thinkin about further studies.. hao xiang qu NTU but someone told me tt private is better.. but i cant find any private institute that offers design.. and.. i'm really afraid that i dont have the determination to work, study and also exert my best and not neglect my mbrs.. wo hen pa backslide..


since last yr, i tink i haven recover lor.. haha.. like stuck half-way on the slide..


like another someone say, alot of things cannot be said on blog.. so i think i keep all in my brain until memory overloaded.. ahaha..


went to hospital to visit my weiyi ytd.. hao xiang ta.. i miss her so much! not physically but really wan her to regain her conviction, her true self again.. i feel that i cant really help her nor understand her le lor.. but i will do everything i can.. jia you jia you sunshine!!


so many things happening.. i'm somesort glad i left SD.. i think i always repeat wad i say hor.. but cuz my brain too confused le.. hahaha.. yea.. really glad i'm in this particular zone, this particular chpt and this particular district.. there's always a reason for everything..


and i'm glad i always have the good fortune.. the teachers in my school are nice to me.. maybe cuz i'm a nice gurl?? ahaha.. but cannot take this for granted..


AH! dui le.. 2008 is coming.. have you got your NY resolutions written down? actually it is difficult for me to set(or rather to keep) my resolutions.. but it is very important.. and this coming year, i muz set a more precise goal already neh!! like wad another-another someone say, i'm always not focus lor.. everytime get distracted by my new, short-term goals.. ahaha.. so exciting.. i'm already in 2008 mood.. also cuz it means that i get a pay increment!! pls.. really pray that it wont be juz a $50 increment.. too lil.. so many things to pay.. :(((


2008: YEAR OF CAPABLE PEOPLE AND DEVELOPMENT




HIAK HIAK HIAK HIAK...

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.