wo hao lan ar!!!

feeling rather tired and low-morale these few days.. been tryin to work on a gakkai proj but i cant seem to have the creativity.. wad shld i do? hai... wo bu zhi shuo cuo wor..


seeing others' growth makes me happy thou..


i'm so happy!! and so sad.. so

=) + =( == =

happy of a reason, sad also of a reason..

i will be able to play dance of Yao perfectly!! i will!! i know you all look down on me... i am a lousy player, but i will continue to work hard.. i will play the beautiful sound of Myoho, i will fulfill my mission in the orch.. i will definitely do my part as long as i'm still in the group..

i give myself 5 years.. 5 years to make a difference, to establish the foundation, to fulfill my own mission..

happy cuz.. hiak hiak hiak... but anw, nobody will like such a person like me.. :( xiang qi lai hao shang xin.. i will juz cont to pray hard.. for my own growth will lead to a ripple effect of others' growth as well!


yea.. and got reminded numerous times.. i DID NOT attend the celebrity-soka soccer match.. the tot makes me fuming w anger.. well, u can say because i'm a lousy player, but at least i know how to set my PRIORITIES right.. i know that orch prac is more impt than gg to watch a ****** match.. i know when a person doesn't like u, i shld stop stickin to them.. argh argh argh.. i'm juz in a lousy mood.. let me be. =(

*****

will be singing for Fri Rend.. aft the rehearsal.. we will be singing on the theme "Movie Soundtrack!! come and listen, on 23rd Nov Friday~~ & went for dinner w my jie mei.. i feel so helpless that i cant help her.. hai... argh argh argh!! why do i always have this kind of thots?

i'm becomin so negative.. wads happening to me?? or rather is it the influence and the effect of blogging? bleah. maybe i shldnt blog.. wahahahahaha.. juz kenna commented tt my blog no pics.. aiya.. lazy to upload mah.. my lappie is getting seriously too slow.. i need to get it upgraded soon.. and then i can use my CS3.. haha! =)


gtg!
^^ v (left hand twist~)















- i-m-i-n-a-t-r-u-l-y-f-o-u-l-a-n-d-l-o-u-s-y-m-o-o-d-w-h-e-r-e-n-o-o-n-e-s-e-e-m-s-t-o-u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d-h-o-w-i-f-e-e-l-.-p-e-r-h-a-p-s-i-s-h-o-u-l-d-s-t-o-p-t-h-i-s-f-e-e-l-i-n-g-.-

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.