rants

!@#$%^&*()&^%$#@#$%^*&^%$##$%^&*((*&^%$#@@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^*&^%$#@#$">*&^%$#@@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^*&^%$#@#$

RAWR~

i'm in a foul mood..

why?

why are human minds like this?

why do we get swayed, get hurt, get weak, get defeated so easily?



ming ming zhi dao shi dui de, ming ming zhi dao zhe jiu shi jie jue shi qing de fang fa..


yet, people choose to take the easy way out. i am like this too, not because i'm ignorant. because i'm lazy.. :P bleah!


i will stand up, i will fight on, i will persevere..
i will advance, i will breakthru, i will be courageous..
i will smile, i will cry, i will be victorious
i will be firm, i will be kind, that is compassion..

i saw the change in my comrade.. and for the dunno-how-many-times, i feel that i cannot protect them.. i know how to be very forceful on words, but never to myself can i remember "always be strict to yourself, compassionate to others"


when is the time for us to take action? when is the time to make a change? ther is no fixed time. ther is no right time. it is now!


i will take the responsibility if nobody does.. i will shoulder the growth of my friends if nobody does.. i will encourage them if nobody does.. because sensei did that too!!


why do i say so much? because i have too many tings inside my head le.. sometimes i feel that people dont understand me.. sometimes i feel that nobody is on my side.. but what about those who are truly struggling, striving even harder than me? i grew so arrogant that it blinded me from all these..


my friend, ther waging a fierce war with the Devil of the sixth heaven.. how can i then, stand here and watch the show? i will fight with her.. i will show what is comradeship, what is mentor and disciple. i know people are lookin in dismay; disbelief, but i will continue.. give me a chance, i will definitely prove it!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.