hmmm.. i wan to forget the past..

1 hr 12 mins before i am 2 decades old.. haha... still rem i wrote a poem when i was very lost..

indeed.. yi ge ren huo dao 20 sui shi, yi jing wan cheng she me le ne?

my blog is playing the song "zhu wo shen ri kuai le" makes me sadder somehow.. hahaha.. oops!

have deleted my multiply account..

why?

because i feel some things ought to restart afresh, anew.. and i should stop clinging on or even try to resolve it the peaceful way. jus end everything ba. perhaps this way none of us will accumulate even more negative karma..

knew from her sis tt he has a girlfriend..
dun worry dear(referin to the sis), i'm ok.. haha.. nothing can defeat me!

i wan to be strong, i wan to base my life, give my life for kosen-rufu, give my victories to sensei, give my happiness and good fortune to everyone around me..

so i'll not look back, i'll not be affected by YOU! bleah!

wo yi ding hui sheng li!

Happiness does not equal marriage. it equals to a strong self.

Everything is based on the Mystic Law.. nothing can deny tt fact. is only whether we are courageous enough and convinced enough..

i am always excited in the month of oct.. but each time nothing surprising happens.. haha.. maybe cause and effect ba.. gohonzon is tellin me that i'm too self-centered. anw, i wish i'm born a week earlier or 3 days later.. at least i feel more valuable?? haha..

think my comrade is more excited for me..

20 years... what have i achieved? how many people have i encouraged? compard to how many people have i made sad, disappointed, angry etc..

how many lives have i changed? positive versus negative..

i will make a change! i rem myself makin this vow tt i too, will follow sensei's footstep in making the Gakkai into what i wan it to be and where members can attend meetings and practise faith is the most enjoyable and best possible way to strengthen their faith.

hai.. zhen shi lao le.. do i have another decade with sensei? or less than that? i do not have much time..

Stand up with courage and justice! yeah! weili, ni xing de!!




HAPPY BIRD-DAY!!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.