sad..

hai.. finished SNCO prac.. well, i can say ther's improvement.. in attendance, in my own life condition.. and a little advancement in my playing.. (thou still not veri good.. and others can even hear tt i anyhow play..) really dunno wad i can do.. gohonzon!! i cannot have any negativity.. i wan the best for our orch.. the great growth and happiness of every single one..

anw, was researchin for something and saw this poem by sensei..
Since setting out on my journey of life,
what did I contemplate, what did I do,
what did I make the wellspring of my happiness?
From this day on, I will advance bravely.
From this day on, I will live resolutely.
I will live within the life of the Great Law,
win over my sufferings.
True sadness inspires one to lead a great life.
I now see the true Great Path
and perceive the true nature of life.

i've been and still, askin myself what can i do? for the people ard me.. so i've a new set of prayers:
1. to not have any negativity and defeat the devilish functions in my life
2. to have so much good fortune and shotenzenjin ard me to aid my and protect me
3. to have the wisdom, courage, lifeforce and budhahood to encourage every 1 i meet
4. to truly seek out for sensei and be a true disciple
5. great growth, happiness of everyone and for them to realise their mission

yupz. these are the general ones.. i muz definitely have faith like water.. cannot be so diao er lang dang le..

so many things to do..
1. invitation for family day
2. homevisit
3. practise my bassoon
4. souvenirs
5. pray, pray and pray..

i realise i always dun have the good fortune when i need them.. so yao jia you lor.. ge wei xiang qing fu lao.. ni men ye yao jia you lo~~ seeing my members who i used to encourage have changed and so happy in their lives really encourage me.. encourage me to reflect and continue growing for the sake of others.. jia you!!! ^^

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.